El Mas de Xetais located in the Lluxent area, in Vall d’Albaida (Land of Valencia), Spain. The country house originated in the XV1 century and the farm which it is part of was used by the monks from the Corpus Christi Monastery for winemaking. Despite its rich past, it was in ruins by the XXI century.
In 2005, El Mas de Xeta began its rebirth. The old country house was restored and the farmland cleared transforming into a wonderful center for equestrian training. It has a magnificent location and vast expansion of 65,000 m2 of rich natural landscape.
Our extensive FACILITIES
- The country house, which houses our reservations office, restaurant and apartment.
- Instructors registered with the Federación Hípica Español
- Livery Service - Loose Box: 3 x 3.4 m / Daily Mucking out / 3 meals a day / fortnightly disinfection
Indoor & outdoor floodlit riding arenas
- 15 meter diameter lungeing ring
- 15×25 menage for beginners
- 20×40 menage for general lessons
- 50×60 jumping arena with 16 jumps
- 20×60 classical dressage arena
- 20×60 covered arena
Cross Country course including a watercomplex
Tack Shop with full ordering service
Regular visits from Equine practitioners
Regular Affiliated & Unaffiliated Dresage Competitions
Full Calendar of Events including Lecture Demonstrations
Training days and Open Competicions
Special Equine Dietary Needs Catered for
Wooden Chalets designed for comfortable country living
Classrooms where courses and conferences are held
Our Farm School, with a wide variety of animals
Equine therapy (also known as equine-assisted activity or adaptive riding).
We organise courses for different levels and categories
Type of courses
- All levels: beginner / intermediate / advanced
- Classical Dressage
- Flexible timetable (lunchtimes, Sundays and bank holidays)
- Floodlit arenas
- Group rides
- Training of riders for competitions
Please enquire about timetables and availability by calling: Anna Breton 962131282